Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sledding in Schenectady

It snowed while we were in New York for Christmas and New Year’s (believe it or not, some years it doesn’t). On Monday Eliana and I went sledding with Suzanne Brooksby and her son Robby (their dog Scratch came along as well). We had a great time!

After Eliana and I made our first run down the slope a photographer came up to me and said he took a great picture of us and wondered if he could put it in The Gazette (Schenectady’s daily newspaper). I said of course.

I can’t link to the page of the newspaper that included the 8 x 10 color photo (my mom said it’s great), but I can link to the newspaper’s photo gallery where they show a thumbnail of the photo. So if you’re interested, check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of our trip to Jackson Hole. That is a picture you need to keep for a long time. Memories are priceless.

Anonymous said...

Great picture. Looked like it was fun.