Sunday, June 25, 2006

Our trip to the beach

Our family enjoyed a relaxing beach vacation at Capistrano Beach last week. I’ll post a few photos and stories over the next few days to give a brief overview of how things went.

These photos were taken early last week. Dominic has developed quite a little personality lately. He’s mischievous and loves to look for a reaction before he does something he knows he shouldn’t.



Here Eliana was posing at the San Juan Capistrano Catholic Mission. We took quite a few photos of the beautiful gardens as we enjoyed a leisurely tour of the grounds last Sunday.



I had a great Father’s Day last week as I was surrounded by my great family and enjoyed the first full day at the beach. Vickey surprised me with an iPod for my Father’s Day gift. I had fun exploring its functions and listening to music on my rollerblade trips around Dana Point and Capistrano Beach last week.

Dominic and I are squinting in this family photo because of the sunlight in our eyes.

No comments: