Wednesday, June 14, 2006

How’s the weather?

When I reviewed the weather report on my Google home page today I couldn’t help but smile.

Why, you ask?

Because I live in Las Vegas.

You see, my family members live in these other cities and when you look at the weather forecast, there’s a clear, always sunny winner … Las Vegas!

I guess that’s why so many people move here each month. And I guess that’s why it’s becoming so expensive to live here.

But for those of you northeasterners, and mountain west dwellers, my hat’s off to you for being hearty enough to endure cold temperatures and frequent moisture.

But before you think I’m gloating too much, consider how I felt after running my three mile loop with Tank last week in 110 degree weather. I think it took me 15 minutes to feel normal again once I got home. I was close to throwing up.

Still, you gotta love the clear skies in Las Vegas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From my vantage point the skies in SLC are clear and blue. Not so sure about the rain. :)