Sunday, October 23, 2005

Almost a Ten

Vickey and I continue to make small strides on our Weight Watchers diet plan. I’m down nine-and-a-half pounds and she’s down eight. I’m sure that before long her weight loss will be greater than mine.

As long as we continue to make progress or stay the same, we’re doin’ good.

I miss cooking. I miss eating lots of baked goods. Sometimes I get a serious craving to bite into a nice moist piece of chocolate cake, or a delicious cheesecake.

For now I have to settle for Great Harvest breads, which are certainly tasty and good for you.

So far I’ve been able to resist and stay pretty close to my daily allotment of 26 points worth of food.

I will admit I’m looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas foods. I’ll just have to be careful not to eat as much as I normally do during those times.

No comments: