Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blogging Vegas named one of Vegas’ top five blogs

my interview on RawVegas.tv
This week a new Internet-based broadcast company, called RawVegas.tv, published its list of the top five blogs in Las Vegas.

Blogging Vegas, the blog network run by Codella Marketing (my company) and Image Domain, was named number five.

Sure, it’s no amazing feat. Still, it’s kind of fun to receive the publicity. I’ve already had one previous client contact me as a result of the rankings.

It was fun to be interviewed by RawVegas.tv and experience what my clients feel like when being interviewed by the media. I shared the same seat with the top-ranked Vegas Popular blog written by the infamous Robin Leach.

You can view The Live 5 review by clicking here or on the image above.

Ranked by RawVegas.tv on March 13, 2007:

1. Vegas Popular, Robin Leach
2. The Movable Buffet, Richard Abowitz
3. Jack Colton, Jack Colton
4. Las Vegas Vegas, Joe Smith
5. Blogging Vegas, Pete Codella

No comments: