Wednesday, November 15, 2006

At the Pinnacle Awards

Although I was on the PRSA – Las Vegas Valley Chapter Pinnacle Awards Committee this year, I didn’t submit any work for consideration by the judges. It really came down to a time issue. I ended up supporting the awards through my volunteer time instead of time preparing and submitting entries.

At any rate, today I received the photos from the evening’s festivities and thought this photo of me with local TV personalities Paula Francis and Gary Waddell of KLAS-TV was pretty fun. So here it is.


You can read about Gary and Paula on the Pinnacle Awards website I did (it was my assignment this year to launch the first ever PRSA Pinnacle Awards website). The evening was fun and overall went pretty much according to plan.

The reason I’m pictured here with Paula and Gary is because I worked with Drek Agency earlier this year on a brochure project and they submitted the brochure in the awards competition. We won an award of merit. Since they weren’t in attendance I accepted the award on their behalf.

And here’s Vickey with our friends, Matt and Shannon Hiller (way to keep those eyes open for the photo, Shannon!).


Shannon and I have worked together a few different times. In fact, we both just attended the International PRSA Conference in Salt Lake City. Good times.

No comments: