Friday, September 01, 2006

The two step

Today for the first time Dominic took two steps on his own. He’s also starting to stand on his own.


Last night he was standing at the pantry, something I do myself quite often, only my view is much higher than his, and the next thing we knew he was on his back with a basket full of food on top of him. He was holding on to a drawer and lost his balance. He maintained his grip on the drawer as he fell backwards and ended up bruising his left cheek. Poor guy!


Tonight Vickey and I went out to dinner and did a little shopping for Eliana’s upcoming birthday. It was a fun night out, even though I was bored at the mall.

The landscapers made some progress on the front yard the past few days. Hopefully a lot will happen in that regard tomorrow.


And this afternoon I worked with Kyle (he’s working with my office partner) to lay down a slate tile floor in our office bathroom. Tomorrow we’ve got to rent a tile saw to finish up the project. Should be fun.

No comments: