Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Cohorts in crime

Dominic and Tank are often mutually engaged in mischief. Here they are, caught in the act.


Despite how many times we ask Dominic not to climb on the dishwasher and stick the dishes in his mouth (clean or dirty), he finds some sort of satisfaction from it.

And Tank’s usually right by his side to lick the dishes clean, or not-so-clean.

Tonight I’m hangin’ with the kiddies while Vickey and my mom entertain some of the ladies in our ward with their first ever cooking class. Tonight the Codella duo tackles chicken Cacciatore. I don’t mind because I got a preview at dinner (and ate twice as much as I should have). Yummy stuff!


My mom’s here this week visiting the grandkids (the adults are an ancillary audience). We haven’t seen her since March. Eliana has tried to monopolize as much of her time as possible. Grandma’s not feeling too great since arriving. She appears to have caught a sore throat bug on the airplane. But we’re having fun regardless.

No comments: