Sunday, August 27, 2006

More from the photo shoot

Here are a few more photos from this month's photo shoot.





We spent the weekend cleaning up and organizing. Ellie and I took a break to go swimming yesterday afternoon. Vickey was a trooper to help me in the garage (she went through her Pampered Chef stock pile) instead of in her scrapbooking room. I’ve pledged to help in the scrapbooking room in the very near future.

Vickey did manage to make a scrapbook purchase yesterday from a local store going out of business. She bought a four foot tall slatboard organizer that spins around. So now she’s got somewhere to display her stickers and such.

Yesterday we also had a couple outdoor outlets installed, along with another back yard light for the yet-to-be-assembled play house set (it’s supposed to arrive from Colorado this week).

And tomorrow the landscaping crew is supposed to start on our front yard—that is if the contractor’s wife doesn’t have her baby before then. She’s due in a week but usually delivers early.

It was a full day at church and with church meetings. We learned the choir director and her family are moving out of the ward. Good thing I’ve had that calling in this ward (and two others) so I don’t have to worry. We’ll miss you Jason and Shelli.

It’s strange to me that this week my oldest daughter starts school. Just think, in 13 more years, if all goes as expected, she’ll be starting college at this time of year. Good thing we’ve got that college savings account (thanks Grandpa Codella!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Ellie is starting school. Great photos Pete. I didn't know your bro and gang went to the cabin too. Must have been a full house.

Charley

Melissa said...

I read your blog!