Thursday, August 10, 2006

Free all the way

Today was a momentous day in my 13 mile commute to and from the office. Last night they opened the southwest corner of Interstate-215. Now I can get on the freeway near my home and take it to just a few hundred yards from my office. It made my commute quite a bit easier coming home this evening.

After dinner and our family trampoline time, we headed out to the Bellagio to see the gardens. They were beautiful. Thanks for the recommendation Don! There were dozens of little buildings, like the White House and National Monument, made out of organic stuff like tree bark. There were also trains on tracks about 15 feet up in the air going all through the place. It was very cool!











In other news ...

The landscapers finished planting, irrigating, positioning lights and rocks in the back yard today. It all came together nicely. Now we’re just waiting for the play set. I’ll post some pictures once we have a chance to snap some.

No comments: