Monday, May 22, 2006

Voting for your favorite American Idol

Taylor and Katharine - the final twoThis is the big week for Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee. Who will be the next American Idol?

Does it really matter? Both of these contestants will end up with recording contracts. In fact, probably a handful of the final 12 will.

I did discover this week a new tool to help swing the vote. It’s DialIdol.com. Most people are probably already familiar with it. What can I say, I’m just a little slow.

At any rate, DialIdol.com has apparently predicted who the winner would be each week thanks to its computerized mathematic formula for computing the number of calls and busy signals for each contestant. Don’t ask me how it works, I only know that it does.

So, good luck to Taylor and Katharine. And check out DialIdol.com if you’re interested.

My vote’s for Katharine. I think Vickey’s voting for Taylor.

No comments: