Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dr. Snow

Congratulations to my sister-in-law, Rachel, on becoming the most educated out of my siblings, their spouses and in-laws. Rachel completed her PhD in art history last week. Way to go Rach!

In other news, yesterday was a milestone for me at Weight Watchers. I reached my 10% goal and have now shed 20 pounds. I’ll probably keep going to take off another 10 to 15 pounds and regain my college-age figure and perhaps my WW lifetime achievement.

Vickey’s already a lifetime WW member. In fact, she was approached yesterday about being a WW team leader. Apparently there are some organizations that want to hold WW meetings at their facilities and the local WW team needs additional help. We’re not sure if it’s a possibility with all that she has going on, but I think she’s open to the idea.

Speaking of which, if any of you are dying to get a Pampered Chef something for someone for Christmas, Vickey’s very close to achieving her sales goal for this year and receiving an all-expenses-paid cruise for two to the Caribbean next summer.

So, if you’re interested in supporting the Codella cruise cause, just visit her website and spend away!

No comments: