Friday, November 11, 2005

The New Office

You’ve probably wondered ‘why the lull in blogs from Pete?’ Well, I have to say it’s pretty much because life has been very crazy busy lately.

On Nov. 1 a business colleague, someone I’ve worked with since moving to Vegas, and I signed a 3-year lease on an 1,100 square foot office in southwest Las Vegas. Since then we’ve been working on all that goes into setting up a new office. It’s taking many, many days.

The highlights are: I faux painted the front reception area and a wall in my office, ordered office new furniture, and set-up a new computer.

There are 4 offices, a reception area and hallway, and a bathroom.

I’ll continue to do my marketing, public relations and advertising consulting and David, my office partner, will continue his web design and online advertising business. Down the road, our two companies could be combined into one agency. For now, we’ll see how things go and cross that bridge when we get to it.


It’s really exciting for me to have my own space and the freedom to make it whatever I want. Like my dad always says, “It just takes time and money.”

As part of the move Codella Marketing is undergoing a facelift. There’s a new corporate identity rollout planned for the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great paint job.