Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Eliana’s stage debut

Tonight Eliana stars as Little Miss Muffet in her kindergarten class nursery rhyme stage production.

To say she’s excited is an understatement. We’re looking forward to the stage debut.

If this anticipatory photo shoot is any indication of her ability to perform in front of others, I’m sure she’ll do just fine.

Here she is in her ‘costume’ posing for mom. She even practiced her curtsey.

Break a leg, Ellie!




In other news, today after my lunch I noticed something sharp between my two bottom front teeth. I tried dental floss to clean out the space between the teeth only to have the top part of my tooth break off as I lifted the floss up.

So, off I went to the dentist for an emergency filling. $150 later my mouth is feeling back to normal and my tongue no longer rubs against a rough, sharp surface. Hopefully the plastic filling won’t distract too much from my seductive smile.

No comments: