Friday, February 03, 2006

American Idol – Week Three

I have to say I’ve been unimpressed with the past few AI episodes.

It’s obvious the producers are sending through mediocre to non-existing talent. When they send through 11 contestants from the Vegas audition and only show 2 of them, it’s apparent they feel it’s more important to show the outrageous and untalented as opposed to real singers.

I suppose that’s what ratings are all about. And speaking of ratings, they’ve been doing amazing this season.

And for those of you who can’t get enough of those AI judges, several months ago it was announced that Paula Abdul would be playing a role in entertainment direction in Las Vegas. See what ContactMusic.com has to say about it.

For now, I look forward to the Hollywood show where I can actually be entertained by good singers doing their best to make the cut instead of turned-off by producers’ antics to show the worst singers in the country.

No comments: