Friday, June 24, 2005

Getting Started


I’ve heard about blogs for well over a year now and decided it was time to join the bandwagon.

So here I am with my first blog.

I think I'll focus my comments on fatherhood. This topic, you see, is especially timely since my wife and I are expecting the arrival of our second child, and first boy, any day now. Her due date is July 6 but when our daughter was born in September of 2001, she came 10 days before the due date.

Note the photo of my daughter, Eliana Marie, with two of her Snow cousins, Emma and Tessa (from left to right).

Some people say women are typically consistent when it comes to delivering a baby: if you delivered early, you’ll probably be early; if you delivered after your due date, you’ll probably deliver after the due date again.

For my wife’s sake, I’m sure it would be nice to bring that baby boy into the world in the next few days as opposed to two weeks from now.

Either way though, we’re as ready as we’ll ever be and looking forward to being parents again.

That’s all for now.

~Pete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For Vickey's sake, I too hope it is soon. Although Gina is rooting for the 6th so she will share her birthday.